October 12, 2010

Champs Les Sims World

I was just browsing through the web and found something. It's a Champs Les Sims Base World . The address is here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3218005 by Stw402.

For the story, I've put some rabbit hole in Champs Les Sims : like Police Department, but the one uploaded by Stw402 is a world where it wouldn't count as Vacation Place. Something I need for Rosaline and Valentin's story : ) actually.

Maybe I will consider to move them someday there. But, for now on I'm still using the old way and Sunset Valley would still be their home until I change my mind.

1 comment:

Deema316 said...

Thanks for the heads up MJ.
I just have a problem every time I try to use CAW worlds. They just don't like my game for some reason. I get crashes and/or lag.