November 21, 2010

Short (but not quite short) Notice

Dave: "Honey, where are you now? Are you in the doctor's office?"

Lila : "No, I 'm not. I'm in Drea's Hair Saloon and Tattoo."

Dave : "You want to have a hair cut there? But Baby, I love your hair."

Lila : (smiled) "I'm not going to have a hair cut. I want to get a tattoo, same like yours."

Dave : "Tattoo?! But honey, that wouldn't be good for the baby."



Lila : "It's just a temporary one. It's not like I want to have it on my belly. Anyway, you don't have to be worried. They refused to do it, even though I told them that it was our baby's request."

Dave : [Laughed] "I know they would."





Lila : "Don't laugh about it. They shouldn't have let a nine-months pregnant woman like me waiting on the line while reading a stupid book for nothing."

Dave : "Hey, don't be angry. You know .. you're often upset lately. To pay for your disappointment, what do you want me to bring home with today?"

Lila : "...."

Dave : "Why are you so quiet? Just tell me. Do you want some roses of your favorites one or ice cream?"

Lila : "No, I just want you to come home."

Dave: (smiled) "Of course I will, but you must promise me not to do silly things again like before."

Lila : "Silly things? Like what?"




Dave: "Like three days ago, you begged me to play football with you."

Lila : (giggled) "Oh that. The baby and I had a great time. We even defeated you 2:0."

Dave: (not amused) "That's because I threw the game."

Lila : "Huh, is that true? So, what else that's silly?"

Dave: "How about yesterday when you came into the fire house?"

Lila : "Yesterday? I didn't do anything strange. I only brought lunch for you and the crew."

Dave : "Yes, but after that, when I returned from the scene, I saw you sliding down to the base floor."




Lila : (giggled) "That's the easiest and fastest way.... I know what I want now. You don't have to bring me anything. Just a massage on the shoulder like yesterday. It felt good."



Dave : "Okay, anything for my angel and my baby. So, what are you going to do for the rest of the day?"

Lila : "Don't know. Maybe playing kites."

Dave : "Huh..?"

Lila : "I'm kidding. I'm just getting bored without you or my job. I may go to the garden and plant some seeds there."

Dave : "That would be good. Anything... as long it's not dangerous."

Lila : "Silly, I will never do anything dangerous for my little one and ... how about yourself?"

Dave : "What about me?"

Lila : "Yes, what about you? You came home at six in the morning and rushed back again to the office. I called the station. The fire had ended hours before, and they told me that you went home immediately."

Dave : "Oh, that? Baby, that's.. that's because I fell to sleep on the street."




Lol!

Same as Dave, I haven't got enough sleep for these couple of weeks, completing a deadline. That's why the updates of Dreams Upon a Pillow got delayed for weeks. I'm sorry about this. The updates will be posted next month. Meanwhile, while I was browsing through my files I found my old screen shots (about two years ago) from TS 2. I want to share with you all - sharing the memories of TS 2.





Does she look like a woman taking a commercial break?





Be careful with those candles there! Don't we love this pillow fighting? Just take a look at those feathers!



"How ya doin', Gramps? Have never seen snow before?"



"Oh-oh, a love letter." (Too bad it wasn't for her)



It's really - really annoying. She should be glad that there isn't one in TS 3.



Yay, Birthday Party!



A really awesome Birthday Party!



And finally he got a chance to dance with his secret crush. Of course, big old bigfoot just have to watch over these two.



There's nothing special about this picture (except for a witch in the middle).




Not until I found the whole family gathered around, admiring the paintings and then asked the woman in this family to make tutty frutty the following day.



"Grams..."

"Eh, Uhm, yes dear...."



"Are you two playing now... Can I join?

"Eh, Dear... just play with your parents, okay? Gramps and I are pretty busy right now."




"But, they are busy outside too."

***

Knight Family:






"Come on, Honey! Turn me into a witch too!"







"Aye there! Here I come to become a warlock!"



"Tell me that I'm just imagining things!"




Perhaps, he would like to become a ninja too.

"Well, that one is quite difficult."

***




"David..."

"Yes...."



"Do you think we are able to save the world?"

"Pumpkins, with love all around us, our world is great. And just being with you and our children, my life is perfect. "









***




"Sleep tight, my little brother!"


***

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. Lila and Dave! I didn't expect to see them for a while. They're so cute together... Lila is so funny when she's pregnant, too. Ha! I'm glad that Dave isn't as protective as Valentin is, though, because Lila would probably whack him upside the head if he was! He does seem to be a little bit, but more teasingly. It's adorable.

I love all your old screenshots from TS2, too! They're beautiful. I never managed to capture any quite like that. I love going back and reminiscing over old screenshots, so I know I definitely enjoyed seeing some of yours.

Anyways, don't worry about getting an update out quick, MJ. We're all patient, and it sounds like you've had enough on your plate that this is the last thing that you should worry about. I will be looking forward to your next post eagerly, though!

In the meantime, make sure to do lots of relaxing, and have fun!

Deema316 said...

It is so good to see Lila and Dave.
LOL at Lila and the things she is doing while pregnant. And poor Dave. Soooo tired he couldn't even make it home to bed. :D

I love the memories. Thank you for the great memories of TS2. I see things here that I actually miss. The phone booths, the things they could do when putting the kids to bed, the slow dance, etc...
I only had Freetime and Apartment Life EP's so I never had some of the things shown here.

The thing I don't miss is the noogies. I hated that with a passion. Just when my sims would be making friends they would start that and I wanted to strangle them.

PiB - Nicarra said...

Awww, I can see why Dave is a bit worried. Lila is a wild girl during her pregnancy. I'm glad the tattoo parlour didn't let her get one.

Great TS2 pics. I'm a bit afraid at the moment of blogging up more of mine - I *know* I'll miss the families when I see them. So far, I've resisted the temptation to load TS2 on the new computer.

Di Al Martini said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Lila is a bit "wild", yes indeed. She's an active type kind of girl since childhood.

I'm glad too that she didn't, PiB or else my game would have had a glitch. She has that tattoo wants after she got pregnant, Lol!

@ Kaleeko, Dave has more sense of humor than Valentin, I guess. Val's personality will change as time flows, as his life is changing too. He's a bit possesive now because of jealousy, and he always tries to become the replacement of his father and to protect his Rose as long as he could.
I'm glad that you enjoyed it. They have never been published before or become a part of any story. I just played them as I wanted to. From all the neighborhood I played, this one really drew me in.

PiB, do you still have the blog? Once I have enough time, I want to read it ;)

@ Dee, Thanks. I hate that noogies too. In the pictures it's between brothers and sisters. But sometimes I just laughed when a boy who did it had a crush on a girl.

KDSGS said...

What an adorable couple, that was lovely!

And enjoyed all the TS2 shots. Stunning!

Di Al Martini said...

Thank you, Drew. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Di Al Martini said...

@ Dee, I think that the phone booth is the main object in TS 2 :) Those sims couldn't go anywhere without it. There are lot of things I miss from TS2, but the game has developed so much. It's even easier to have a break up for these sims now ;)

Mao said...

Oh man, the TS2 shots really took me back. I haven't touched it since my HD crashed and took all my years of playing down with it. :( I miss that game, but I don't have the time or mindset I used to, so that era is over for me. So sad. That game was HUGE to me. I drove an hour and threatened a UPS guy to get my copy the day it came out.

Take care and take your time. RL is a real soul eater sometimes. ;)

Di Al Martini said...

Thanks Mao. Nice to see you here.

Sorry to hear about your HD crashed and all the troubles it has caused. I remember your black widow challenge and also Christian and Beryl.

I once experienced HD crashed too, I didn't even have the back up files :(

I miss TS 2, but have more enjoyment in playing TS3. But, sometimes, I still miss my old neighborhood there.

yes, I understand now, Mao (about RL). I'm so glad to see you back on the blogging. I miss your stories. I even still miss the Donovan family.