June 2, 2010

Ch. 4 - Confusion Part 1


Theme song: "Only You Can Love Me This Way" by Keith urban.
Photobucket

“Rose, don’t panic, okay? I'm in the Police Station.” 
“What?”
“Why?”
“They arrested me for breaking in into Mrs. Ivy’s villa.” 

"Breaking in? But... you didn't... . She... Wait, I will go there and tell them what really happened.” 
“We don’t have any evidence, Rose.”
“I'll - I’ll bring Pierre with me. You said he was there.”
“Yes, he did. I have to hang up now. I only have five minutes to call you. They have come to pick me up. Bye.”

After the phone call, Rosaline asked Pierre to be their witness, but the police didn’t accept his testimony. 
Photobucket
Feeling devastated, Rose stood outside the police station -- confused, worried. The officers who took the night shift told her to come home, but she insisted on staying there.
Photobucket
"Rose, are you okay?” asked Pierre when he arrived.  “Listen, it’ll be better if you come home. Val will be worried if he knows."
Photobucket 
But ... "Aargh..!!!" 
"Whoa, chill out, Rose!"  
Photobucket 
“Sorry, Pierre. It's just... I'm so upset. This is my  fault.” 
"Rose, relax. It's not your fault."
Photobucket
"But - but I should have reported about the kidnapping to the police. I should have not trusted Mrs. Ivy. I should have heard what Val had said."
"Rose, we don't know if this is going to happen. There's nothing useful from regretting about it. We should find a way to solve it instead."
"How? I don't have that amount of money to bail him out." 
"I don't have it too, but my dad has it. I will ask him."
"Pierre." Rosaline looked at him. He had been a good friend. "I don't want to trouble you or your dad. It's not a small amount."
"I know, but don't worry. We should help Val getting out of the prison. I know my dad will help him if I ask him."
"Pierre...I don't know what to say. Thanks."
 dreams upon a pillow
Rosaline slept on a bench that night. She wasn't alone. Pierre accompanied her and in the morning, Annabelle came. She heard about Val. Like Rose, she was also surprised hearing the news.
"She's been sleeping out here from yesterday?" asked Annabelle,  staring at Rosaline sleeping on the bench.
"Yeah."
"Poor Rose."
dreams upon a pillow 
"What happened anyway? Why did Val get arrested?"
"It's a long story. I don't know what to explain, but don't worry. My dad has bailed him out." 
"Thank goodness. When will he get out of there?"
"Today perhaps." 

Annabelle and Pierre chatted while they were waiting for Rose to wake up.  
"So, you're studying Art too? What course are you taking?"  Pierre asked Annabelle.  
"I'm taking Sculpture. What about you?"  
"Acting."  
"You want to be a movie star?"
"Not really, I just love to perform different characters and learning about cultures."  
"That's cool." 
"Really? I want to learn how to make a Sculpture. Could you teach me? You know in Bali, there are lots of unique sculptures that represent different meanings, mostly about their beliefs."  said Pierre passionately. 
"I wish I can go there. I'd love to teach you about sculpting, but I am still learning how to -"
dreams upon a pillow
Rosaline awake for hearing their conversation. She woke up feeling so uncomfortable with the stiffness on her neck and sore on her back. No wonder, it's because she slept on the bench  without a blanket or pillow under the cold night breeze. She put her hands on her stomach, feeling so hungry and tired. After putting herself back together, she quickly arose from her seat and  ran.

"Wait, Rose!" Annabelle ran behind her.
dreams upon a pillow
Before she could go inside the police station, Rosaline found the person whom she had been looking for. He was standing right in front of her.

"Val!!" She called his name full of relieves.
dreams upon a pillow,dreams upon a pillow
"They've finally let you go!" She embraced him with a warm hug. That morning was like a bright sunny day after a stormy night.
dreams upon a pillow,dreams upon a pillow
Valentin was relieved for getting out of  jail, but then he noticed the look on Rosaline's face. "Are you okay? You look... tired."  
"I'm okay. I'm just worried, but I'm so relieved now." Her eyes became wet. Her heart jumped by the beating of joy. 
"Have you eaten yet?" asked Valentin.
"I will... after we got home." Rosaline smiled. 
dreams upon a pillow
Valentin smiled  back at her, "Come on, let's go home." He held her hands. He could feel Madeline and Pierre were staring at them. 
dreams upon a pillow 
At night while Rosaline was reading a book in the backyard, Pierre sat beside her and looked at her cautiously. He had been wondering about her. She seemed a bit weird the entire evening. Even though, Valentin had been freed from the prison,  her face was still fully clouded with despondency --and it seemed her mind was somewhere else. 
dreams upon a pillow,dreams upon a pillow 
 "Why are you  looking so sad, Rose?" Pierre finally plucked up the courage to ask her.  
 "Nothing. I'm only tired, Pierre." Rosaline arose from her seat. 
dreams upon a pillow
"Rose, we've been friends for almost two years now. I could differentiate when you're feeling tired and when you are sad. You can talk to me about anything. We're friends, right?" 


Rosaline stopped when she heard this. Holding her emotions in front of him, she could not hold the burden any longer.

"Rose?" Pierre approached her as he saw the changes in her face. "Are you okay?" 

Her eyes were starting to gloom.
dreams upon a pillow
"I'm okay. I don't know... I don't know what to believe now. It confuses me."
dreams upon a pillow

"When Val got arrested, I know I should  have not let that happened. She's right. I bring bad lucks. Now, he will never get a job at the police department."
dreams upon a pillow,dreams upon a pillow
"Hey..." Pierre patted her on her shoulder. "You're not bringing any bad luck. Don't ever think about it."
dreams upon a pillow
"In fact, for me ... you're my best friend and I - "
Photobucket 
Photobucket
"Rose, for me you are more. And I've been thinking. Could we - "   
Pierre was about to tell  her something, but... 
"Annabelle? Why are you bending like that?" 
 Valentin's voice interrupted him. 
dreams upon a pillow
dreams upon a pillow
It was an embarrassing moment for Annabelle.  She never thought that it would happen to her in front of Valentin, Rosaline, or Pierre. She was trying to hold it, and was searching for Valentin to ask where the toilet is, but it's too late now. She could only laugh. "It must be from the leak sprinkler." She hoped they didn't notice it, but stupid her... by saying that they had already noticed her especially Valentin. "Valentin, you must get it fixed soon! Bye." Annabelle ran, leaving the house. 

Running for miles, she screamed. "Stupid, stupid, Annabelle. How am I going to show my face again." Covering her face,  her cheek burned like a boiled shrimp.  
dreams upon a pillow
Valentin who was still standing in the backyard behind Rosaline and Pierre turned around. "Thanks, Pierre, and...  to your father as well. It's already late now and ... about the money." Valentin said, bowing his head down." I will return it as soon as possible." His steps were weak as he walked inside the house.
dreams upon a pillow

"I'm sorry, Pierre." Rosaline said. "Val's right. It's already late now. Perhaps you should go home and once again, thank you." Rosaline gave him a friendly hug. 

Once Pierre left, Rosaline ran outside their house, heading out to the graveyard. 
dreams upon a pillow 
"Mom, I really wish that you are here to tell me the truth." 

Standing in front of her mother's grave, Rosaline's mind  filled with the memory again. The memory when she was being held in Mrs. Ivy's villa.


To be Continued...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's try this one more time. I keep losing my comment.

I bet Mrs. Ivy told Rose the truth or at least a version of the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if Pierre and Annabelle are wondering about Val and Rose. They certainly don't act like brother and sister.

Pierre is a nice guy. He's in for a shock with Rose and Val. Great update. It's all coming together, now.

Dee said...

I agree with chrysame completely. Mrs. Ivy told her the truth. I'll bet she told her in a bad way though. Probably blamed her for her moms death and I'll bet the unknown man in her moms car was Mrs. Ivy's husband. I'm probably wrong but I had to at least try to figure it out.

This is like reading a novel that you can't put down because it just keeps getting better and better. Problem is I can't continue on because the rest isn't here yet. Aaaargh.

Dee said...

Poor
Annabelle, that would have been soooo embarrasing.

Di Al Martini said...

Thanks for the comments Chrysame and Dee, and thanks for the compliments too. You helped me to improve it. I always appreciate any of your feedback because it really helps me a lot.

The next update will be up soon. I have to do some editing here and there. Today, I only have a little time to edit it. I have just come home from work and I think my body has to rest because I am feeling a bit sick. But, it will not be long until I finally post it. At least it will be out in this week. And oh, I haven't installed Ambitions **sighed**

Related to the story:
Mrs. Ivy might told her the truth or another version from the truth :). As Val said, she cannot be trusted, but perhaps some of it are part of the truth.

Her husband is Mr. Shaw, the one who owns Hotel Fleur Eternelle. He is one of the important characters along with her wife.There are other important characters, that have already showed up in the previous chapter.

Pierre is a very nice character. I would gave him Pisces as his zodiac sign in The Sims 2, with 8 or 9 nice trait.

Poor Annabelle, I didn't notice her, after I saw Rose and Pierre turned around to see her and the funny sound came out. At first, I didn't sure I will put it in the story. :) I guess, sometimes embarrassing moment do happen.

Most of the exciting experiences will be in their young adulthood, so I will not make this part long.

Di Al Martini said...

Oh, by the way, I can't wait to see your sims experiences with the new EP in each of your blogs :)

Dee said...

Wow, thank you. I couldn't help but feel good when you said you would have given Pierre the Pisces Zodiac sign.
I'm a pisces. :)

Berry said...

Just caught up. Great chapters. Poor Val...he just has no luck what so ever.

Di Al Martini said...

Thanks Berry :) Val has his up and down

Anonymous said...

I keep checking back for a new update. :)

I hope you feel well, now. And that Ambitions treats you well.

Now, update your wish list! Please?!

Di Al Martini said...

I am sorry. The update is late. I am feeling sick, and Ambitions really took my time. I had installed it now, but still haven't able to make Twallan SP worked. I aware that now any mods should be placed on My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods, but Twallan SP didn't work. I am going back to check it again. Also, I could not able to install HELS. I keep getting an error code (Code - 5001).

Dee said...

I am sad to hear you are having so many problems with getting things to work.
I'm sure we all understand.
I hope things finally get straightened out and that you feel better soon.

Jen said...

Hmm, I think my brain is a bit slow today!
Too much work and not enough play. lol

I wonder if what Mrs Ivy told Rose was to do with her and Val? Is that why she is a little more affectionate with him now?
Now she is the one confused and not Val.
Cannot wait for the day when these two can finally be together properly, they will be the sweetest couple. :)

Oh and poor Annabelle! VERY embarrassing moment. lol

Di Al Martini said...

Rosaline and Valentin's relationship is very confusing. You will know more later about that. Valentin likes her very much, though. In Chapter 5 Her Question, I've aged up Rosaline and he had romantic wishes again for her.