June 1, 2010

Ch. 3 - Finding You Part 2

Theme Song : Older by Colbie Calliat
dreams upon a pillow
"Rose!"

dreams upon a pillow
"Are you okay?"
As I hug her, she looks so pale, afraid, and angry.
"Did they do anything to you?"
dreams upon a pillow
"How did you find me?"
"I found your bracelet."
dreams upon a pillow
"Well-well-well, are you two really brother and sister?" The woman behind us suddenly speaks.
dreams upon a pillow
She grins full of shrewdness and arrogance. I remember of meeting her once, but I couldn't remember her name.
"Why are you looking at me, young man?"
Her question snaps me and I realize I should have been questioning her. "Who are you? Why did you kidnap Rose?"
"Kidnap? That's funny, young man."
She stops laughing and  stares at me with her pierced eyes. "Why should I kidnap her? She's not worth anything. I only wanted to talk to her. That's all."
She smiles treacherously. Her shifty eyes convince me not to believe a single word out of her mouth.
"If that's true, why does she look so scared now?"
"Simple." She smirks. "Because she's stupid. If she's smart enough, she will do what I have asked her."
"What? What did you ask?" Am I losing something here?
"It's none of your business, young man."
"Wait a minute." She says again. "Now, I know why your face is so familiar. This is not our first meeting. Let's see, where did we meet? Oh, Hôtel Fleur Eternelle. I remember  it now. I can't remember your name, though, but I remember that it sounds...  tacky.  I guess that you're the only family she has now? I should have known that you two are deserved for each other."
Mrs. Ivy, yeah, that's her name.  I remember her now.
"What did she mean, Val? Have you met Mrs. Ivy before?"
dreams upon a pillow
I turn to her, having no idea of how to explain to her and then turn to Mrs. Ivy again.
"Madame, I don't know why you kidnap Rose, but  I will call the police to report  about this."
"Oh. Don't bother about it, young man!" Mrs. Ivy pulls a cell phone out of her pocket.
dreams upon a pillow
"Good evening, officer. Yes, it's me, Ivy Shaw. I'm calling you to inform that there are a couple of teens who break into my villa. Yes, I recognized them. They are..."
dreams upon a pillow
dreams upon a pillow

Before she could tell the police, I grab her phone and throw it away. "If you dare to do that, Madame, don't blame me if something happens!"

"Oh, you're so rude, young man! Have your parents taught you about manner?"

"Don't talk about my parents here. They have done a great job for raising me. It's arrogant people like you who should learn how to treat others with respect. You're just the same as all of us, nothing but  bones covered with skin!"

"What?! You! How dare you!" Mrs. Ivy raises her hands- ready to slap me on the face. Rose's voice startle the two of us.
dreams upon a pillow
"Stop it! Stop this fight!  There's nothing useful in fighting. Mrs. Ivy, I don't know your motives, but I will forget and not report about it to the police, if you let us leave and not calling the police."

"But, Rose..."

"It's okay, Val. She didn't do anything to me. We only talked. We can go home now, Val."

I heave a sigh  before agreeing her. "Okay. But, Mrs. Ivy, if anything  happen to her, you know I will go straight to you."
dreams upon a pillow
"She will not do that again, Val, right Mrs. Ivy?"
"Ugh. It would be better if you two leave this place soon or I will change my mind."
"Come on, Rose. I don't want to be around this awful woman, either."


As walk outside, I hear Rose speaks to Mrs. Ivy. "I will forget about this night, and everything you've said. Even if that all was true, you don't have to worry. I'm not interested in it either."

dreams upon a pillow
I am so relieved to finally find Rose. We are going home now. My mind is still filled with questions, but it's better if we talk about it tomorrow morning.

"Val. I've been wondering..."

"Yeah?" I turn to her. She's still looking so pale and confused.  "What is it, Rose?"

She turns her head away from me for a moment, and then toeing on the ground. I can feel that she's a bit hesitated about what she's trying to say.

"Val, how did you meet her? How did you meet Mrs. Ivy?"

dreams upon a pillow
"Eh, I..." I knit my brows since I haven't  prepared an answer for that question. "We just ran into each other in that hotel. I barely knew her. Please, don't believe her. She's a crazy woman."
"I guess you're right." Rosaline smiles. I know she's trying to fake a smile and I can feel her dissatisfaction about my answer.








"Rose, you couldn't tell how much I was worried about you." I realize I couldn't believe without her.
"Wait a minute!" I suddenly remember.
"What?"
"I forgot about Pierre."
"Pierre?"
"Yeah, he helped me to distract the guard attention when I tried to find you. I'll call him."

dreams upon a pillow
The morning comes, and we don't have the time to discuss the matter again because we are busy with Mrs. Girard's wedding party. Mrs. Girard marries a young man named Pierre Christenson. "Love at first sight" they said. Well, whatever it is, Rose and I are helping them prepare their wedding party.
dreams upon a pillow
Everyone has a great time at the party. Mrs.Girard and her new husband are inseparable in almost every second and circumstances. Pierre dances with Annabelle, and Rose...my sweet Rose, is standing not very far  from me of. I wonder what she's thinking. After that night, she's been wandering alone like that.

As I walk to the front yard, Annabelle finds me. She's going to leave France soon. Her father's health is getting better and he still has someone who will take care of him here. Annabelle must go back to Canada to continue her studies there.

"Will you be back after  you have finished studying there?" 

"Don't know. Maybe. I guess my father really missed me while I was in Canada. But, here...you know... there's her... that woman.  But right now,  my mother is quite busy with her new life also. I guess, I just have to get used to it." She smiles.  "What about you?" 
dreams upon a pillow
"Nothing much. I haven't received any answer for my application yet, but I'm still working in Monsieur Dutiel's store."

"Really?" She nods. "I hope you will get a job you wanted soon."

"Thanks." I smile.

"So, till now... you haven't had a girlfriend yet? Not after you dumped me? Really?"

"Eh, I ...  I did not dump you, Annabelle. You did not deserve to be dumped. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

She chuckles. " It's okay. I've got over it. It was someone else on your mind, right? Tell me... is she beautiful?"

"Eh, she is. But -" I take a deep breath before continuing. It's always so hard to admit it... to admit that I'm in love with her... my Rose -- moreover when I know that she only knows me as her brother.

"Actually, it's not her beauty that made me love her. She's part of me and if I don't see her again, part of my soul is breaking.  If only I could..."

"Wait, do you mean, she hasn't known it yet?"

I tried to smile, but I guess I should not lie to her. It seems impossible for me to let Rosaline knows about my feelings.
dreams upon a pillow
"Come on Val! You've got to tell her! Or  someone else will take her first." Annabelle punched me on my left arm.

"Annabelle,  I  really hope that you'll be happy. Friends?"

"Friends."

***

I have finally asked Rose to dance. We  follow the rhythm of the music. I'm wondering again about Anabelle's words. She's right. I'm not a kid anymore and so does she. If I don’t tell her immediately, Rose may fall to someone else.  But, no... I have to wait. I should not hurt her feelings. The right time will come for us. In the meantime, I hope she will not fall into someone else. 
dreams upon a pillow 
Not like Mr. Pierre over there - falling himself literally into the arms of a woman older than him-- older as Mrs. Girard. Unbelievable! She has such strong bones. 
dreams upon a pillow 
Eww, okay, it's getting a bit disturbing. Couldn’t they wait until the party ends? 
dreams upon a pillow 
It’s better if we eat  the food instead of looking at Mrs. Girard and Mr. Pierre showing their affections to everyone around. 
“I bet he only wants her money.” Pierre mumbles as we are sitting to enjoy our cookies.
“Probably.” I answer. Who cares, anyway? They seem so happy.
dreams upon a pillow 
“Hey, you guys." Rose mingles in.  "Don’t talk that way behind her.  Who knows? I think he really loves her.” 
“I love these cookies.” Pierre says.
“I love the girl whose mouth is full of cookies now.”
“Huh?” I notice Pierre is almost getting choke hearing me. I don't care if he or Rose heard it. I wish she did. 

It's almost eight in the evening that we haven't come home yet. It seems Mrs.Girard and her husband have been wondering when we would leave their house soon. Rose is busy cleaning up dirty dishes. I walk outside to find fresh air, but ....
dreams upon a pillow
"Valentin White, you've been charged for breaking in  into Mrs. Ivy's villa. We found your fingerprints. You should go to the office now."

A cop pulls my hands to my back - hand cuffing me.

dreams upon a pillow

dreams upon a pillow
dreams upon a pillow
dreams upon a pillow
I know I should not have trusted Mrs. Ivy.

I don't have a chance to tell Rose that I may not sleep at home tonight.

***
At Mrs. Ivy's villa:
dreams upon my pillow
dreams upon my pillow
"Why didn't you tell me that you will visit here? I heard about the break in. Are you okay? Are you still angry at me? I'm sorry, my love. I promise I will never yell at you again."

dreams upon my pillow
"Do you want me to take you to the airport?"
"No, it's okay. I know you have lots of work to do here."
"Okay, Honey. Take care. I will see you soon."
"Bye, Dear."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang it! I have even more questions now! What's Ms. Ivy's game? Who is the man concerned about her? What did she tell Rose and why did she have Val arrested?

And how did a 60 year old sim get a hottie and manage to catch him in her arms?!

It was nice seeing Val and Annabelle reach an understanding and get along. Now, maybe they can be friends.

Oh, I can't wait to see how you use some of the new Ambitions stuff in this story. I bet some of it will work very nicely with your story.

Di Al Martini said...

Hi Chrysame, I've been wondering where the comments are. I do understand that everyone is busy with the new EP :D I can't wait for it too. I've just have to wait a little while. Wait a minute, my EA download manager is showing 22:02:39 remaining **sighed**
Actually, I can't wait for them all to grow up and finish this mystery. I already have a plan with the new EP involving this story, and I also got tempted to play Antonio and some sims with it. Mrs. Ivy will have a chance to tell you all about it. The man concerned about her is her husband, Mr. Shaw. He owns Hotel Fleur Eternelle, where Rose used to work. He showed up in Chapter 1 Love Inside the Cold Thin Air. The part of Mrs. Girard is purely from Twallan SP. I only sent Rose and Val to her house, invited Annabelle and Pierre, and then set up her place a little bit. When they arrived there, the party actually has ended and all the guest have come home. They flirted all day long in front of the teens. So much for giving a good example ;). Mrs. Girard is a hopeless romantic, that's why they were so inseparable. I have nothing to do with it. It's completely autonomous. I wonder why she managed to catch a hottie too ;)

Post a Comment

Dee said...

MJ I am so sorry I missed this last night. I was just so caught up in the new EP I forgot to look at my blog list. I have an email subscription now. It shouldn't happen again.

I am soooo confused. I felt sure that she had been kidnapped by her family. Boy was I wrong.

How did you get Val handcuffed? I never had a sim handcuffed. Only the burglars.

Ooh, Val slipped up about the girl with the cookies in her mouth.

I'll be back tonight after work.

Anonymous said...

Good for Mrs. Girard. Flirting and getting a cutie at her age. We can all be so lucky!

I hope all goes well or went well with your install. No glitches!

Will our cross-dressing Pierre find love? I keep reminding myself they're still young and things won't really break loose until they're young adults.

Dee said...

I would go crazy waiting that long for installing.

I still laugh about seeing Pierre in that wig.

Di Al Martini said...

That's okay, Dee, I can see why. I will get caught up with the new EP too once I have it installed. It is still on downloading process, and worse, I have to reinstall from the base game. I keep on getting an error code while trying to install HELS. Luckily, I haven't gone crazy yet ;).
The handcuff thing is part of the game play from Awesome mod.
Chrysame, I actually have finished editing a draft for the next update, but I haven't posted it yet. You will see our cross-dressing Pierre there. He is quite nice actually :)

Di Al Martini said...

I feel so envy with Mrs. Girard now :)

Dee said...

Oh no, I hope you get it all straightened out soon.
I never do digital downloads because I'm afraid I'll lose my internet access the way I did back in the winter. I had no internet for a few days and was snowed in. I probably would have cried if i didn't have the game to keep me occupied.

PiB - Nicarra said...

Great update MJ. That fink Mrs Ivy getting Val arrested! And we still don't know when Val will tell his Rose about her family past.

I hope that setting up Ambitions went well.

Di Al Martini said...

Thank you, PiB. I have installed it and it's working. The problem that's bugging me is that I can't install HELS :(. I also haven't put any mod to the new game.

Jen said...

This is getting very interesting! ;)
That Mrs Ivy, who is she really and whow was that man wearing the sunglasses?

Lots of questions but I'm sure I will find out soon.

Poor Val was sent to the police station. :(
Haha that some Klemto's stole the statues! lol

Great shots! The one with Mrs Ivy sitting in the car and her male friend kneeling down, how did you do that? :)

Di Al Martini said...

Thank you for coming back! Actually, I am a bit worried because from this chapter and the next it would be pretty long and :( ... just see what will happen next.

Firstly, I made them sitting on a sofa and cuddling with each other. And then, typed "moveobjects on", deleted the chair, and then moved Mrs. Ivy into the car while her male friend who is actually her husband next to the car. Just some experiments ;)

Jen said...

That's cool! Experimenting is fun but I think sometimes it can be a little time consuming. lol :)