July 11, 2010

The Love of a Firefighter End of Chapter Part 4 - Finally

Photobucket
Finally....

After all the crazy thoughts, troubles she's been through, thinking that she has gone; finally, we made our vow. I love her, and there's no one else I wanted to become my wife and the mother of my children.
I promised to cherish her all my life. Together we will build our dreams.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Finally... we have become husband and wife.
Photobucket
"What's a matter, my angel? Why are you looking so sad?"
"Nothing, it's my mom. She could not make it to this party. She's busy."
"I'm sorry. I will always be here, by your side."
Photobucket
"Thanks, Dave."
Photobucket


Photobucket
 "Hey, aren't you the new actress that became the main gossip in Sunset Valley?"
"Eh, I don't know what are you talking about."
Photobucket

"Dave! Congratulations for your new jail... I mean your new life. Don't worry, you will know when you have enough."
"Aimee, geez, I don't know what to say."
Photobucket
"Dave, honey." Lila took me in her arms. " I love you..."
Photobucket

Photobucket
"Are you feeling tired?"I said to her upon noticing her face.
Photobucket
"Oh, I feel better now."
Photobucket
 firefighters
Photobucket
All my life, I would never let go of this weight.
Photobucket
"Lila, do you think we'd be able to escape before the party ended?"
"Dave, but that would be rude to all of our guests. Even though, I kind of wish for it too."
"Then...?" I kissed her passionately.
 "Just be patient. Our friends are here. Look at Terry. He looks  so happy as though this is his own wedding."
"I'm surprised that he remembered our wedding day."
"Yeah... after I called him today that is."
Photobucket
Aimee donated a wedding song, and it seemed our friend, Terry, was quite fond of her.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The party went so well. It was the most beautiful party in our life.
But, the most exciting part was about to start...


"Now after you've got the chance, do you only want to hug me like this the entire night, Mr. Johnston?"
Photobucket
 Photobucket
"Dave...call me Dave...and I was going to..."
"Wait.." she said, pulling herself further.
"What's wrong?"
"It's about Aimee. I know she's your friend. But, don't see her again. I know  this is too much to ask, but she worries me."
"Why? We're just friends. I don't have any feelings for her. Don't you trust me?"
"I do, but she's the one that I called the other day to give the message to you that I could not make it to our wedding. She said that she would inform you as soon as possible, but ... she didn't."
"Aimee? Oh, I will confront her..."
"No, don't bother. Just don't see her again, okay?"
"Okay, I promise. Hey, let's stop ruining the night by talking about Aimee. We should have been busy doing something else by now."

Photobucket
"Come on, angel, let's make this night unforgettable."

Photobucket
"Wait.."
"What?"
"It's stuck!"
"Do something about it!"
"I can't."
"Try harder!"
"It's hard. I may have to find scissors."
"No!! Please don't!"
"There's no other way."
"Wait... Find some lotion, but be careful not to spill it!"
"Okay."

"Finally..." I could feel a relief expression on her face after we had managed to fix the stuck zipper on her wedding gown.
" I tell you Lila, we have really bought our wedding outfit at the wrong wedding dresser."
"Yeah, I'm not going to recommend her to my friends."

"Now, shall we continue?"
"I thought you would be tired by now."
"Of course not, for you my angel, tonight I shall not be tired."
 Photobucket

"Lila,angel, you're so beautiful..."

***

"Lila, you can get out now. Are you going to hide in there all night?" I looked at her hiding herself under the blanket.  No answer  from her. "Come on, my  love. It's already too late. I have seen everything, now."
Photobucket

"No, I'm not hiding. It's just getting chilly in here, that's all." She reached a pillow while still hiding her head under the blanket.
"If you  get cold, don't worry I'll warm you up, Baby."
Photobucket

" I'm not hiding, Dave." She peeked from under the blanket with her face full of red. I chuckled. She must feel a bit embarrassed because it's her first time. Did she knew it was my first too?
Photobucket
"Are you feeling happy?" I asked her.
"Of course, it was more than wonderful. I love you."
"I love you too, angel. Shall we go for another round?"
"Wait, I may have to go to the bathroom now." She got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

That night was our first time together. We might be a little awkward at first, but we shall not need to be worried because we still have plenty of time to practice and what mattered the most was that we loved each other so much.

A few weeks later:

 Photobucket
"Dave, how are you? Congratulations for your wedding. Sorry, I didn't come."
"It's okay, Eva. How are you?"

To Be Continued to Part 5

14 comments:

Di Al Martini said...

This story hasn't ended yet. Remember the first beginning of this story? Was it a dream or reality? Well, it went quite longer than I thought. Until now, I haven't managed to post until the end of this. *** pleading for forgiveness*** But, I already know the end of this story and most of the next parts are summaries.

Unknown said...

Turned out to be a lovely wedding, MJ. :) I'm so happy for them!

Dratted Aimee, I wanna know what she's up to. And, things between Eva are definitely going to be awkward, now. I can't wait to read the rest.

Don't worry, MJ! I know we'd wait forever for the conclusion if we had to. It's been such a wonderful story!

Dee said...

Their wedding night was THE most hilarious thing you have ever written. I was sitting here having my evening snack and almost choked on it. I laughed so much at this.

I don't trust Aimee at all and I have this terrible feeling that Eva is going to be giving us some news that we don't want to know about.

Di Al Martini said...

Kaleelo, thank you. I can't wait to post for the next update. I really wanted to get this over with. Believe me...But, I have to go the office now :(
@ Dee, not as hilarious as yours, though :) and maybe I will rarely write funny things. I've just noticed how lack my sense of humor is.

Di Al Martini said...

I noticed some updates on other blogs, I am going to check them tonight. I have to go to work now.

Dee said...

Oh MJ, I would never have thought to write what you did in this update. Like I said before. I'm just neutral. Occasionally I find funny things in the pics I take that give me ideas but mostly I'm just reporting.
Have a good day at work today MJ. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Anonymous said...

The wedding was gorgeous.

I have a feeling I know what Eva wants with Dave.

Why does Lila dislike Aimee so much? We'll just have to find out.

Keep writing. Your stuff rocks.

I'm like you, Dee. I'm just reporting what I see.

Di Al Martini said...

Sorry, could not be able to read my favorite blogs you all have written or made an update. I am having limited access of internet due to the bad weather. I'm at the office and will check the internet again tonight.

As for the story: @Dee and all, your blogs gave some inspirations for me. @Chrysame, thanks. It's all going to be answered in the next update. Lila dislike Aimee because of her female radar :D. Aimee tried so many times to flirt with Dave and mostly (according to my story) Aimee didn't convey Lila's message to Dave when Lila had to put out a fire at her wedding day.

Berry said...

Lovely wedding. The photos are just gorgeous! Love it!

Dee said...

I understand MJ and feel sure the others do too.

PiB - Nicarra said...

Lovely update, I am so happy that they finally got married. And sorted out the dress so that they could have a bit of fun in the bed.

I know what you mean about something meant to be short getting out of hand. I still may continue the orphanage story because I think my Sims might need a few kids to round out the household.

Nice photos of the wedding.

Di Al Martini said...

Thanks PiB. There's still another story of them: the main one.

Anonymous said...

MJ I just read through your firefighter story and its lovely. You are such a good writer i will check back often to see if you update something :D

Di Al Martini said...

Thank you, Lena. I'm still far from that. I'm still learning and there are lots of things which I have to learn. I just love to share my stories and imaginations, that's all. Reading back, I knew my mistakes, and I will improve it.
I have bookmarked your story now. I am waiting for the next update.